Wednesday, April 05, 2006

a maybe truce

Leafty and us cats have settled into a truce, with some conditions. but the woman plays it safe and takes to walking around the apartment with a spray bottle strapped to her belt like dirty harry or something. but he is eating well again and bold enough to mingle (when we are in a more distracted mood). the woman says she will continue to wear the weapon of mass humiliation for a few more days, in case. secretly, i think she enjoys it.

(see what we did to the man's chair?)

3 comments:

CatDonna & Cats said...

Truce is good.

Better than [the verge of] war, which is what goes on around here quite often.

bluemistz said...

Hey! I wear that weapon of mass humiliation too!!! When I introduce new cat to my troop. Hahhaa... cool! I like that term!

Cairo The Boxer said...

Yep, my dad has the same weapon. I guess all great parents think alike. By the way I LOVE what you did to the back of your chair. Keep up your redecorating ideas.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online