Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tortie's new man

What a day yesterday! As I was peacefully snuggling with Tuxedo and Calico, this couple came and put me in a bag and took me for a noisy ride on their scooter. Although is was exciting, I was a little bit scared, and it was nice when it was over. Then I get to this new apartment, with a bunch of new stuff I haven't seen before. The couple had prepared a room for me, but after having met with Keiko and Nikita (who tried to make an impression on me with little success…) I found my favorite place to be on the armrest of the sofa next to the man. How nice to get some rest again after all the excitement.

So far I really like it here, and I am getting used to being called Calipso, or Cali, and especially all the love and attention. I think I might just stay…

Say hi to the whole gang for me, and tell them that I miss them.

Tortie (Calipso)


4 comments:

animalfamily said...

haha, love it that Tortie (Calipso) has a tortie toy :)

auntie p said...

Calipso seems to have settled down well quickly. Wonderful news!

Mary said...

We are so happy for you too, Calipso.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Aw, you go an live happily ever after, Calipso! ::spin::

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online