Monday, September 08, 2008

gremlin for adoption

our friend had this little surprise waiting for him at his void deck when he went out for breakfast. the woman is not allowed to look at these pictures too closely or she will become singapore's next hoarder...




please contact us if you are interested to adopt, the kitten is absolutely adorable and more photos can be found here. you can also help us decide what sex it is, the friend can't tell but judging from the photos, the woman's guess is male...

(update: we were told the family that lost him claimed him back...)

3 comments:

auntie p said...

Aiyo...did the little gremlin get lost? How could anyone abandon her? I'm guessing gremlin's a gal... should be quite appealing to adopters. :)

MightyMouse said...

Gremlin reminds me of Mikki who was also that small when I brought her and Mikey home. Hope Gremlin finds her special someone soon!

KXBC said...

Show me a pic of its tail end and I can tell you the gender. I have been 100% accurate so far, even with neo-natal kittens. I also don't know how I know. I may be borned with this "talent"?? If I can only be paid handsomely for this "talent". Haha lol.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online